Customization And Restoration Works In UAE
Xmiles UAE is a full-service workshop making use of highly skilled technicians, who can also be at your service for car customization and restoration works.
It can be said with little doubt that the latest models of cars are the most advanced and high-tech vehicles available on the market.
In most cases, the later the model year, the more functions and features there are, and usually, also more comfort and driving pleasure.
But for many people even today, being a car enthusiast is not about the best comfort, or the latest features, or even the latest technology cars can offer.
Being a car enthusiast, people appreciate vintage designs, and most of all, beauty that was far ahead of its time. Therefore there are many car models that became so iconic, that people revere and talk about them even today.
This is why people who love cars and are into keeping them and looking after them will have at least one iconic model from the past, provided they can afford it.
The Main Issues
The common problem with cars from several years ago however, is that keeping them in the best shape can be tiring and expensive.
Some of the reason for this are:
- Technicians familiar with those models and makes and no longer around, or are hard to find
- The spare parts of those cars are very rare since the model is from very long ago. This is why sometimes they have to be imported from abroad.
- Finding a workshop that can take care of all the restoration works with precise attention to detail is hard.
- Restoration usually involves taking each component apart and fixing these items or replacing them, which takes a lot of time, effort, and money.
What Is Car Restoration About?
In the most basic terms, car restoration aims to make a vintage favorite look and feel, and maybe even perform like new.
This can take a long time, and involves many steps related to each part of the car.
This is because every part needs to be catered to, and placed back. Even though this takes a long time and skill, it also helps you make sure the maintenance costs in the future are kept in control.
For the car body, this includes:
- Taking out and recording every part
- Taking the frame off and restoring it
- Repairing all of the metal parts that have collected rust
- Addressing the integrity of the exterior, like fixing dents and fading paint.